- Open your ‘Safe Senders’ settings.
- Under Safe senders and domains, enter the email address or domain you want to add, and select ‘Add’.
- To add a mailing list to your safe senders, enter the mailing list under Safe mailing lists and select ‘Add’.
- Select ‘Save’.
Should you need additional assistance, please contact our Customer Support Team.
To add our address to your Thunderbird address book, please:
- Right click on the sender's email address to open the menu.
- Choose "Add to Address Book..."
- Add the email address to your address book.
- In Training mode, emails will arrive in the INBOX highlighted in brown. In Automatic mode, junk emails will arrive in the Junk box. To add an email that arrived in the JUNK folder, highlight the email message.
- Choose Message > Mark > As Not Junk Mail
To add the sender to the Address Book in all AOL software versions (except AOL Desktop v10.1)
1. Click the Mail menu, and then click Address Book.
2. Click Add or Add Contact.
3. Fill out the relevant information in the appropriate boxes, and then click Save.
4. Close the Address Book window.
To add the sender to the Address Book in AOL Desktop v10.1
1. Click the Mail icon.
2. Click the View menu, and then click Address Book.
3. Click New.
4. Enter the desired information, and then click Save.
5. Close the Address Book window.
Google Mail (GMail)
To add to your Safe Senders List, please follow steps below:
- Click the small 'Cog' icon on the right side of your screen.
- Select 'Settings' then 'Filters and Blocked Addresses'.
- Go to 'Create a new Filter'.
- Add the email address and create your preferred customized settings.
To add 'Bally Bet Arizona' to your safe sender's list using an iPad or iPhone, you must access the web provider that you use on your device.
The iPad or iPhone are compatible with a number of e-mail providers and we have provided the instructions for the majority of these providers. Just select your e-mail provider, for full instructions on how to add us to your safe senders list.