If you either forgot your password or entered an incorrect password 3 times you will see an error screen. We will automatically send you an email to reset your password. If you did not receive the email, check your spam/junk folder. If you still do not have it, you can use the “Send it Again” button or “Contact Support” from the Contact us page.
How do I change my Password?
- Select the Portrait Icon to open the account menu
- Go to My Account > Account Details > Change Password
- You will need to enter the answer to your security question (case sensitive)
- If you have not previously set a security question, you will be prompted to do so
- Enter your current password
- Create a new password which:
- has 8-16 characters
- is different from the username
- is different from your existing password
- contains at least 1 letter and 1 number
- contains one of these special characters ! @ $ ^ _ +
- does not contain spaces
- *Your new password is case-sensitive
- Verify the new password
- Press Update
- Select Login from the top right corner
- Click Forgot Login?
- Follow the same steps described above to reset your password