To place a wager or cash out an existing wager, you must be in a jurisdiction that permits sports wagering. To verify your location, your mobile device must have location services enabled and have granted the Bally Bet permission to use location services. To allow the Bally Bet app access to your location services, use the following steps:
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services
- Make sure that Location Services is on.
- Scroll down to find the Bally Bet app.
- Tap the app and select an option:
- Ask Next Time
- While Using the App
Note: If you select Never, any betting activity will fail with an error message.
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Permission Manager > Location
- Locate the Bally Bet app in your list of apps and select it
- Select a setting:
- Allow all the time
- Allow only while using app
Note: If you select Deny, any betting activity will fail with an error message.