Cool-off periods (short-term lockouts) can be set when you need to take a break from the action.
You can take a break from your account at any time. You may choose from a minimum of 72 hours and up to a maximum of 4 weeks, where depending on the duration you choose, you wont be able to log into your account during that time. Simply follow the instructions below to select how long you want it to last. Your account break will end automatically after the last day of the time period you have selected.
To set an Account Cool Off:
- On Mobile:
- Log into your account.
- At the top right of your screen, go to My Account.
- Click on Play Responsibly.
- Scroll down to 'Account Cool Off'.
- In the drop-down list, select the time period you wish to enact.
- To keep your changes, Select Confirm.
Once an Account Cool Off has been set, our support team cannot cancel or change this setting. You will need to wait until the break ends to log back into your account.
If you decide you want to take a permanent break from the platform, then please read our self exclusion section by clicking here.